So, I like Static Shock, Star Wars, Mark Hamill, movies, Mark Hamill, music, Richie Foley, video games, and Richie Foley! xD Oh, right, did I mention Star Wars and Mark Hamill? =P
ACE ATTORNEY IS LIKE THAT ONE SINGLE FOREVER FANDOM THAT JUST LIES DORMANT IN YOUR HEART UNTIL SOMETHING TRIGGERS IT AND THEN YOU’RE LIKE VROOM VROOM MUTHERCRUNCHERS I’M BACK AND MY OBJECTION FINGER IS READY
I got tagged by taserdanceswithwolves
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
I DON’T FOLLOW YOUR RULES MOM. I’M ONLY TAGGING 10… mostly because I need to be sleep, and you guys came to me off the top o’ my head (or by searching my inbox for peoples, hehe)!
WHAT WAS YOUR
- Last Beverage: Vanilla Coke.
- Last phone call: My grandmother.
- Last text message: A friend of mine when we were re-exchanging numbers on campus Friday
- ..It Reads: ”COCK-A-DOODLE DOO, THE COW SAYS MOO!!”
Yes, I might have a slight Crazy Steve problem still….
HAVE YOU EVER
- Dated someone twice: Nope
- Been cheated on: Nope.
- Kissed someone and regretted it: No.
- Been depressed: Loads of times.
- Been drunk and threw up: Yuck, and nope.
- LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: Green, Blue, Yellow
LAST YEAR (2013), HAVE YOU:
- Made a new friend: Many of ‘em!
- Fallen out of love: Nah
- Laughed until you cried: Often
- Met someone who changed you: Probably
- Found out who your true friends are: Sure. I think one finds that out every day/week/month/year/decade/century/millennium/eon.
- Found out someone was talking about you: Yes, though not anything bad that I know of; it was positive stuff.
- Kissed anyone on your FB friends list: Unfortunately not
- How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: Majority of them? I don’t even know at this point. Too many. I’m too lazy to clean up shop.
- First surgery: None
- First piercing: None.
- First best friend: I can’t really remember, but I think it was my friend Cody.
- First sport you joined: Basketball in fifth grade. That’s all I’ll say.
- First vacation: Baltimore, MD, to visit relatives.
- First pair of trainers: How am I supposed to remember that? That was, like, 23 years ago!
- Eating: Nada
- Drinking: Vanilla Coke
- I’m about to: Go to bed because I have class in, like, five hours or less. Urk!
- Listening to: The sound of my laptop fan… No, really, this thing can be loud when it wants to!
- Want kids: Yep
- Get married: Maybe.
- Career: Uh… Voice actor? I mean, that’s what I want, but… right now, I work at Target, which isn’t a bad job at all, by the way.
WHICH IS BETTER
- Lips or eyes: Eyes.
- Hugs or Kisses: Hugs
- Shorter or Taller: Either one!
- Older or younger: How young are we talking? Y’know I’m old enough to be your wacky older brother, right?
- Romantic or Spontaneous: Can we mix the two? Though, I do love spontaneity….
- Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
- Trouble maker or hesitant: There’s a time for each one. So… Yep!
HAVE YOU EVER
- Kissed a stranger: No
- Drank hard liquor: No
- Lost glasses/contacts: Do sunglasses count?
- Been Arrested: No.
- Turned someone down: Yes
- Fallen for a friend: Yes, too many times!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
- Yourself: It depends on the day/hour/week….
- Miracles: Miraculous things happen everyday.
- Love at first sight: From a certain point of view.
- Heaven: I’m a Jedi. That’s my answer.
- Santa Claus: What kind of question is this? Santa Claus is real! Who do you think shimmies down all of those chimneys??
- Kiss on the first date: If it happens, sure. Not the goal going in, I’d hope.
- Angels: Ever seen Angels in the Outfield?